What you will need
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- 750g cooked tiger prawns, peeled leaving tail intact, deveined
- 2 green witlof, ends trimmed, leaves separated
- 1 bunch chives, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dill sprigs
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
Arrange the avocado, prawns, witlof, chives and dill on serving plates.
Combine the oil, lemon juice and mustard in a small jug. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the prawn salad and serve immediately.
Like this? Check out more recipes
And for more ideas find us on and .