Makes 750ml (3 cups)
- 1 cup (140g) Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced lengthways*, equates to one medium Lebanese cucumber
- 1 cup (150g) kiwifruit, thinly sliced into rounds (skin on), equates to one medium kiwifruit
- ½ cup (50g) lime, thinly sliced into rounds (skin on), equates to one medium lime
- 1⁄3 cup (5g) fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups (750ml) sparkling mineral water
Step by step
Place cucumber, kiwifruit, lime and mint leaves into a jug or bottle of your choice.
Pour in the sparkling water and allow to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving cold. Simply pour in more sparkling mineral water as required.
* Use a peeler to achieve extra-thin slices of cucumber.
Images and recipe from by Jennifer Leckey & Judy Moosmueller (PACO Branding & Design, $24.95).