Makes 6 pops
- 11⁄3 cups (320g) natural yoghurt*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup (150g) assorted fruit, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup (25g) granola
Step by step
Mix together the natural yoghurt, vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup in a bowl until combined.
Layer the icy-pole moulds with yoghurt mix and your fruits of choice, alternating between the two until the mould is almost full. Top with a layer of granola and a drizzle of maple syrup, which will help the granola to stick.
Freeze for at least two hours.
* We used Greek-style yoghurt for extra creaminess.
Images and recipe from by Jennifer Leckey & Judy Moosmueller (PACO Branding & Design, $24.95).