10 gardening jobs for April
У нашей фирмы важный web-сайт с информацией про Уайт-спирит
Make sure you tick off these 10 jobs in the garden during April for a gorgeous autumn garden! 1. Now is the time to plant anything! Soil is warm and new plants have time to settle in before the winter chill. >>
10 best autumn flowers
How to grow your own flu remedies
How to plant a tree
2. Remove dead heads from all
perennials like pansies
3. Take indoor plants outside for a well earned breath of fresh air and a water. >>
Top 10 indoor plants
8 common poisonous plants
4. Fertilise all your potted plants with a slow release fertilizer. >>
How to use fertiliser
5. Keep up the lawn mowing, even though growth has slowed down.
6. Check out
in neighbouring gardens now, make selections for your own garden.
7. Top up mulch to prevent weed growth, maintain soil moisture and keep the soil temperature even.
8. Speed up compost break down by keeping it moist and turning regularly. >>
Why and how you should make compost
9. If you want to move a plant in the wrong spot, do it now, keeping the root ball as large as you can manage.
10. Pinch out passionfruit tips to promote lateral growth. Like this? Try these >>
Guide to autumn gardening
How to plant autumn bulbs
How to make an autumn leaf candle holder
MORE HOMELIFE GALLERIES
7 trees that add value to your property (and 3 that don't)
Cascading indoor plants: 4 beautiful vines to drape over your bookshelf
Things you can plant in that aren't planters
9 of the best Christmas tree plants