You will need:
- A length of dry vine (leaves removed) or wire
- Fresh flowers and greenery
- Thin green florist’s wire
Step by step:
1. Use a tape measure or a length of string to measure around your head. Use this measure to create a circle using the vine (we used dried passion fruit vine from the garden), securing ends with small pieces of florists wire. If natural vine is unavailable you can use 20-24 gauge wires available at hardware and craft stores.
2. Wind the greenery around three quarters of crown’s circumference; use small pieces of wire to hold it in place. Next, trim the flowers to smaller stems, removing excess leaves if required.
3. Decorate crown with flowers, attaching each with florist wire.