16 things to throw at the bride and groom
1. Seasonal sprigs in the wedding's theme colours – perfect for a garden wedding. Photo from .
2. Colourful paper confetti wrapped in matte brown kraft paper cones. You can't beat a classic! Image from .
3. Gold confetti party poppers are ideal for creating a fun and festive vibe. Image from .
4. A cute idea that doesn't necessitate fiddly cones! Image from .
5. Confetti hearts made from old books for the romantic at heart. Photo by
6. Pink vellum confetti hearts will flutter softly through the air. Image from
7. Nature's confetti – mason jars filled with real petals. Image from .
8. Pastel rose petals wrapped in doily cones offer an elegant touch. Image from .
9. Tissue paper confetti – guaranteed to be light and floaty when falling to the ground. Image from .
10. An aisle lined with gold and rose gold sequins is pure magic. image from .
11. For a little bit of glam, try cups of shiny, gold sequins. Photo from .
12. Wildlflowers wrapped in sheet music will bring some whimsy to a wedding. Image from .
13. Pastel petals in sturdy bamboo cones are a sturdy option for handing out to guests. Image from .
14. What could be funner than flinging colourful pom poms into the air? Image from .
15. Fill the air with fragrance with lavender in cones. Image from .
16. Get into the spirit of the season with butterfly, circle and snowflake confetti cut from autumn leaves. Image from
MORE HOMELIFE GALLERIES
20 beautiful wedding venues in Australia
Bohemian wedding in the forest
Yandina station wedding
Island wedding in Tasmania